Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Notice Given To Ardenbeg and Cancellation Charge:
More than 4 weeks:40% of total booking cost will be recovered
Between 2&4 weeks:65% of total booking cost will be recovered.
Less than 2 weeks:Full booking costs will be recovered.
Booking costs are total amount for booking less 10% retained by Hostelworld.
Additional Terms and Conditions
If we are forced to make changes, Ardenbeg will do its utmost to provide all of the arrangements and activities that have been confirmed, but we must reserve the right to alter or cancel any arrangements if operational, weather or other considerations so dictate.
Your personal property, including baggage, remains your own responsibility at all times, unless any loss
or damage is due to our negligence or failure to carry out our responsibility. Please note that due to the nature of accommodation, Ardenbeg is not necessarily the place to bring expensive watches, jewellery or other precious items, none of which are covered by any insurance provided by Ardenbeg.
Equipment hired from Ardenbeg becomes the temporary responsibility of the Hirer. The hirer is to ensure that every possible attempt is made to prevent the equipment from damage, Ardenbeg acknowledges that a certain amount of wear and tear is associated with outdoor activities equipment and its use, however, repair or replacement charges will be raised in light of obvious neglect.
You may wish to bring a sleeping bag although bedding is provided. If you are attending during the winter, bring enough warm clothes to keep warm outside, in 1996 the temperature outside hit a record - 25oC!!
We hope that you enjoy your stay here, however if you do have a complaint while at Ardenbeg then we
want to be the first to hear about it. Please speak to us while you are here or write within 28 days enclosing full details with reference to the complaint and we will do our utmost to find a solution.
Stag/hen groups need to contact Ardenbeg on booking to let us know they are in a stag/hen party.
Stag/hen parties will nominate one person to take responsiblity for the group.
All groups are requested to come inside the building after 10.30pm
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Quedan pocas plazas!
Aplicaciones de Hostelworld para móviles
Reserve sobre la marcha con las nuevas aplicaciones móviles de Hostelworld.