Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The outstanding amount is payable to Casa de Don Pablo HOSTEL upon your arrival.
Cancellations and changes to an existing reservation must be notified to Casa de Don Pablo HOSTEL at least 96 hours via e-mail prior to arrival date.
48 hours prior to arrival , when reducing the number of nights from the original booking, accommodation nights chosen by you will be fully-paid. The booking fee and booking deposit will no be considered.
The booking deposit and booking fee are non-refundable.
Within 48 hours prior to arrival Casa de Don Pablo HOSTEL the booking will be confirmed with no possible changes.
In the event of no show, your card will be charged for the whole accommodation booking.
CONDICIONES DE CANCELACION
La cantidad a pagar indicado en la hoja de reservacin se cobrar en Casa de Don Pablo HOSTEL en el momento del registro.
Las cancelaciones y cambios de reservacin debern ser notificados al menos 48 horas antes de la fecha de llegada por correo electrnico.
Si antes de 48 horas de la fecha de reservacin, existe una reduccin en el nmero de noches, las noches escogidas sern cobradas completamente, la comisin y/o depsito por servicio de reservacin original no sern considerados.
La comisin y/o depsito de reservacin no son reembolsables.
Dentro de las 48 horas antes de la fecha de llegada la reservacin se confirmar sin posibilidad de cambios.
En caso de no llegar en la fecha de reservacin se cobrar a tarjeta toda la reservacin.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Aplicaciones de Hostelworld para móviles
Reserve sobre la marcha con las nuevas aplicaciones móviles de Hostelworld.