Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1. Cancellations must be notified directly to Classic Inn Budget Hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival; unless otherwise stated.
2. In the event of a no show, your card will be charged for the first nights accommodation.
3. In the event of cancellation, the booking deposit and booking fee are non-refundable;
Additional Terms and Conditions
Classic Inn has the right of refusal if there is any cases happen as below:
1. If you bring in guests other than Classic Inn guests in the room
2. If you bring in or use hard drugs in the hotel.
3. If you cause a disturbance, annoy other guests or staff or behave in an unanacceptable manner.
4. If you bring any pets into the Classic Inn.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, Sports Group</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Quedan pocas plazas!
Aplicaciones de Hostelworld para móviles
Reserve sobre la marcha con las nuevas aplicaciones móviles de Hostelworld.