Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
As per our standard terms which is: Our Cancellation Policy is 24 hours prior to noon of day of arrival on individual bookings. Cancellation Policy on GROUP BOOKINGS are One Week prior to arrival.
Your payment card will be pre-authorised at time of booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Your Credit/Debit Card will be charged at least one week prior to arrival and to avoid any inconvenience we require corporates/organisations/learning institutions to send us a fax on your relevant letterhead stating that you authorise us to take payment on the particular booking (please write your booking reference). For individual cards we require a copy of both sides of your card as well as your full billing address.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Only Twin and Triple rooms available for goup bookings. Quad Rooms will depend upon availability. Quad rooms have one double bed and two single beds.
Guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Quedan pocas plazas!
Aplicaciones de Hostelworld para móviles
Reserve sobre la marcha con las nuevas aplicaciones móviles de Hostelworld.