Cómo llegar a Home Made Hostel
Mapa y direcciones
If you reach Western railway station (Nyugati pályaudvar):
- Take tram No 4 or 6 and go one stop or simply take a short walk on the Great Ring (Nagykörút).
- If you are at Deak square (Deák tér), where the three metro lines intersect, take metro 1 (M1, yellow line) and go three stops and get off at Oktogon.
If you arrive at Eastern railway station (Keleti pályaudvar), there is two options.
- Take metro 2 (M2, red line) and go to Deak square. Change for M1 and go three stops and get off at Oktogon.
- Take M2 to Blaha square and change for tram 4 or 6. Go three stops towards the direction of Moscow square (Moszkva tér) and get off at Oktogon.
We are extremely easy to access from all directions.
From theFerihegy Airport (Terminal 1 and 2):
- Take the bus no 200 at the airport gate and get off at the terminal (Kõbánya-Kispest, a building complex with a futuristic design).
- Then change for the blue line (M3) and get off at Deák square, where the three metro lines intersect.
- Take the yellow line and travel three stops towards the direction of Mexikói út: now you are at Oktogon.
- Come out of the metro and cross Andrássy boulevard towards the direction of Western station.
Walk for 30 seconds and stop at Teréz krt. 22.
- Taxi and Airport Minibus services are also available at the arrival hall.