Cómo llegar a Jiyujin
Mapa y direcciones
Access to Jiyu-jin
■Access from JR Kyoto Station
(1) On Foot: about 15 minutes
1, Proceed on Karasuma Street to North from Kyoto Station(Side of Central Entrance and Kyoto Tower).
※On the way you will see the Higashi-Hongannji(big temple) on the left.
2, After 15minutes walk on Karasuma street to North. You will find Subway station Exit No 5(Gojo Station) where is next to Japanese Lanch Box Take Away Shop.
3, Please turn right first corner which is small street after passing subway station Exit No 5.
※ Please do not pass by Pizzala(Pizza Delivery Shop)
4,Please walk at the end of Street. At the time, You will find the Jiyujin on Left side.
It will take approximately 15 minutes totally.
(2) By Subway: about 4 minutes (210 yen)
Take subway Karasuma Line bound for Kokusaikaikan, and get off the next stop 「Gojo」station (exit 3), walk along Gojo street for 100 meters.
Then turn right just beyond 7-eleven shop.
Go straight for 100 meters, our hostel is on your left-hand.(a wooden-concrete japanese-style building)
(3) By City Bus: 3rd stop and about 10 minutes (220 yen)
1. Take a city bus no. 5, 26 or 101 at the Kyoto Sta. Karasuma Exit(north side of sta.) and get off at「Karasuma Gojo」.
2. It is about 3-minute walk from the bus stop.
■Nearest Subway Station
Access from the subway Karasuma Line 「Gojo」station: 2-minute walk
1. Start from exit no. 3 and , walk along Gojo street for 100 meters.
2. Then turn right just beyond 7-eleven shop.
3. Go straight for 100 meters, our hostel is on your left-hand.(a wooden-concrete japanese-style building)
■Nearest Bus Stop
Access from the city bus stop 「Karasuma Gojo」: 3-minute walk
1. Proceed south from the bus stop.
2. Turn left at the first traffic light (Kagiyamachi Street), and proceed through the narrow alley east for about 100 meters until you reach the end of the ally.
3. Our building is located diagonally forward to your left.
■Nearest Keihan Railway Station
Access from the Keihan Railway「Kiyomizu Gojo」station: 10-minute walk
1. Start from exit no. 1 and cross the Kamogawa River, and proceed on Gojo Street west for about 10 minutes.
2. Turn left at the intersection where you see Seven-Eleven, and proceed on Higashinotorin Street south for 100 meters. Our building is on the left side.