Cómo llegar a Kauai BeachHouse
Mapa y direcciones
Directions to Kauai BeacH House Hostel from Lihue Airport.
KAUAI BUS FROM THE LIHUE AIRPORT:
1. Take bus to Walmart Store 1 mile from airport, discount shopping.
2. Transfer to Bus 500 at Walmart Bus Stop
3. Take the bus 8 miles to the Kapa'a Neighborhood Center. Get off there. It is on the right side of the highway as is the ocean and we are too.
4. Walk back 2 buildings to our old blue garage with an awesome mural on the front, depicting a replica of our lagoon/ocean views in the back.
5. Go through and out of the back of the garage to the BBQ picnic tables area and ask for someone who will check you in. Or go into 1st floor and/or up to 2nd floor and ask around. If no one is there relax, enjoy, walk along the ocean edge or relax by the lagoon; or walk into the center of Old Kapa'a Town town 2 blocks back towards airport. Or call us at these #'s in this order. The phones are well marked on the 1st floor and the 2nd floor phone is at right side of chalk board. 652-8162, or 8164, or 8163, or 8161.
DRIVING FROM THE AIRPORT:
1. There are 8 stop lights and 8 ½ miles and 13 Km from the Lihue Airport to the Kauai BeacHHouse. And there is only 1 TURN.
2. Coming out of the airport the only turn is TURN RIGHT at the 1st stop light.
3. Go straight (no turns) through 7 more stop lights. = 8 total stop lights.
4. The 7th stop light has a SHELL GAS STATION and a BURGER KING on the left… KEEP GOING.
5. The 8th stop light has an ABC convenience store on the left corner, a bank on the right, and the EASTSIDE RESTARANT on same corner but far corner on the right. That next block past 8th stop light has shops and restaurants. All good restaurants.
6. The next block is a soccer park on the right, and so is the ocean just like we are; but we are the 7th building past the soccer park. But you CANNOT drive into our garage as we use it for entertainment in the evenings. So TURN INTO OUR NEIGHBOR’S, SCOTTY’S RESTAURANT, and drive under his 2nd story restaurant and park anywhere in the back along the lava rocks or in back of us, we are on the left and we are blue and yellow trim. Please do not park pointing in to the next neighbor’s building and short lava rock wall. But Park anywhere else in the entire back of all of us…ALL FREE PARKING.
7. Come on into the Kauai BeacHHouse and ask around to get checked in or relax as in above. Call same #’s above if necessary or for more DIRECTIONS if you need them.
FOR THE SHUTTLE:
1. Ask the driver to point out landmarks, rivers, restaurants, shopping centers., etc.
2. Have him drive you by Baby Beach along the way.
E KOMO MAI...COME ON IN.