Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations of group bookings must be made in writing by post or email.<br>
Group booking cancellation charges:<br><br>
Period before cancellation and amount charged:<br><br>
More than 30 days: Deposit<br>
15 to 29 days: 25% of total price<br>
4 to 14 days: 50% of total price <br>
less than 4 days / later: 100% of total price<br>
Additional Terms and Conditions
Alcohol and parties are not allowed upstairs in the bedrooms of the hostel under any circumstances. Management reserve the right to ask guests who break this rule to leave the hostel immediately without refund. Please note also that the hostel building is a licensed premises and it is an offence to bring alcohol not sold on the premises into the hostel building. <br><br>
A security deposit of €25 per person may be charged on some (not all) group types - you will be contacted after your booking is made if
this is the case. This security deposit will be refunded in full if no damages or disturbances are caused by the group while staying at The Valley
House. Any damage/expense incurred by the hostel due to the actions of the group will be deducted from the security deposit. Any expenses
incurred beyond the limits of the deposit will be collected from the group leader(s).
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Continental breakfast, showers and wifi internet access are included in the price. All bed linen is provided but guests should bring their own towels. Other group meals can be provided on request. Contact us for more information. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about Achill and local activities.
The remainder balance is due at least 30 days (4 weeks) prior to arrival. If the balance has still not been received by us two weeks in advance
we reserve the right to regard your booking as cancelled.
Please note bookings can still be made if the arrival date is less than 30 days away as long as there is availability in the hostel. These bookings
must be immediately paid in full to confirm the reservation.
Payment can be made by credit card but if you prefer to pay by bank transfer, money order or cheque please contact us for more details on alternative payment (all payments must be made in euro).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Aplicaciones de Hostelworld para móviles
Reserve sobre la marcha con las nuevas aplicaciones móviles de Hostelworld.