Luxor Voyager by Vacations to Go Travel - Egypt
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
¿Por qué reservar con nosotros?
- ¡Plaza asegurada! Reservas online confirmadas.
- Lee los comentarios de otros clientes sobre nuestros tours y actividades.
- Confirmación por SMS de tu reserva de tour.
Explore the many wonders of Egypt. From the Pyramids at Gisa, temples of Luxor and Karnak, Valley of Kings and queen Hatshepsout temple
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 7 Days
- Starts & ends in: Cairo
- 3 Star Hotel
- Single room supplement: 40.00 USD
- Other supplements: 90.00 USD
- (Per Person sleeping train upgrade two ways)
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. From the airport you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast. Visit the great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. Then onwards to Sakkara to see the first pyramid ever built - the step pyramid of Zosser, overnight in hotel. (Optional Sound and Light) laser show at Pyramids
After breakfast, a tour to visit the Egyptian Museum which contains the fabulous treasures of Tut-Ankamon specially the solid golden masque and the golden coffer then proceed to the old city of Cairo to visit the Hanging church, then proceed to visit the citadel of Saladin and Mohamed Ali mosque in the late after noon visit to the famous Khan El Khalili market, At the end of the day we will transfer to a restaurant to have lunch (on your own cost) having some free time at the restaurant until transferring you the Cairo station to catch the Sitting train to Luxor.
Luxor. Arrival, meet & assist by our local representatives and transfer to your hotel. Visit The Temple of Karnak & the Temple of Luxor. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 5 :
Breakfast. Visit The West Bank - the Valley of the Kings, Valley of The Queens and The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari. transfer to the railway station to take the train on your way to Cairo
Arrive Cairo, check into hotel, overnight in Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities
E mail address is email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 002 0100 560 32 97 or 002 0122 770 91 15
www.vacationstogotravel.net or www.egypthighlights.com
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- A 3.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||25.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|