Extention to Dahab from Cairo 3 days by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
¿Por qué reservar con nosotros?
- ¡Plaza asegurada! Reservas online confirmadas.
- Lee los comentarios de otros clientes sobre nuestros tours y actividades.
- Confirmación por SMS de tu reserva de tour.
Explore the secret treasures of the Red Sea. Like many see lovers, you can feel and enjoy its pure waters and natural beauties , enjoy snorkeling , Mount Sina , swimming and more.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 3 Days
- Starts in: Dahab
- Ends in: Cairo
- budget hotel
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
Included in price:
Early afternoon pick up from your hotel in Cairo, transfer to the bus station and take the bus to Dahab. You will arrive to Dahab late evening, pick up from the bus station and transfer to your hotel. Over night in the hotel.
In the morning pick up from the hotel and transfer to Blue Hole and try snorkeling. The Blue Hole is one of the Red Sea's most well known sites. Nature has created a unique submarine cavity that is ideal for swimming and snorkelling. Here you can marvel at the colourful coral reef and see beautiful fish. Back to the hotel, free evening. At 11 pm start the tour to Mount Sinai.
Reach the top of the mountain by early morning and watch the sunrise from the summit. On the way down visit St Catherine's Monastery, in honour of Catherine, a Christian martyr who was sentenced to death by the Romans. Greek Orthodox monks take care of the Monastery, which was built in the 6th Century at the foot of Mt. Sinai. Arrive back to Dahab around 1 pm, free afternoon and evening. Late at night transfer to the bus station, and catch bus back to Cairo. Arrive back to Cairo the next morning.
- Pick up and transfer to the bus station in Cairo
- Bus ticket from Cairo to Dahab and back
- 2 nights in a seaside hotel in Dahab, including breakfast
- Transfers to the sights mentioned above
- Snorkelling equipment to the Blue Hole
- Local, English speaking guide for the Mt Sinai climb
- All service charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to Mt Sinai and St Catherine's Monastery
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary
- This tour departs daily
- From October to April, warm clothing required for the mountain climb.
Please Provide us With Your Hotel Name in Cairo , so we can arrange your Pick up at The Start of The Tours
Note: Single travelers will be charged for an additional 20 percent as a single supplement
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.