PADI Advanced Open Water by Habibitours by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
¿Por qué reservar con nosotros?
- ¡Plaza asegurada! Reservas online confirmadas.
- Lee los comentarios de otros clientes sobre nuestros tours y actividades.
- Confirmación por SMS de tu reserva de tour.
As you step beyond the PADI Open Water Diver level, you make five dives and have the opportunity to try some of diving's most rewarding and useful specialty activities.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 3 Days
- Takes Place In: Dahab
- budget hotel
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
Included in price:
PADI Advanced Open Water Diving Course in Dahab
As you step beyond the PADI Open Water Diver level, you make five dives and have the opportunity to try some of diving's most rewarding and useful specialty activities, such as deep diving, digital underwater photography, wreck diving and much more. These skills make diving much more than underwater sightseeing. Move up and experience real adventure with the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course.
This course consists of 5 fun dives and takes two days to be completed with an Advanced Open Water diver certification. The fivecourse specialized dives are usually: Deep dive, Navigation dive, Naturalist dive, Multilevel dive and Night dive. These dives are specifically chosen to develop your diving skills and to depends on your knowledge about diving environment. They are also designed to lead you further on toward the next step which is a Rescue Diver level. There will be also a course manual to read during the program, but no written tests included. The internationally recognized qualification is valid for lifetime and allows you to dive to a maximum depth of 30m (for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver it is 21m) with company of a buddy or a professional guide. During the Advanced course we traditionally will take you to such a famous local spots like: The Canyon, Blue Hole, Lighthouse, Islands.
Advanced Open Water Diver (2-3 days, 5 dives) 235 USD $
- 5 Fun open water dives .
- Number of knowledge development sessions:5 sessions
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certificate.
- Diving instructor assistance.
- Transfers from and to your hotel.
- Dive Log book.
- Equipment you'll use during the dive includes:
mask, fins, snorkel, tank, regulator, buoyancy compensator, submersible pressure gauge and exposure protection as required by the local environment.
- Any extras not mentioned above
- Manual book - 50 USD.
- Food, drinks, personal expenses.
You must be older than the age of 14 to do this dive Course.
Diving is a sport that requires a good physical and mental health! It is possible to download a medical statement. This form you fill in with your instructor on the spot. However, read the statement carefully beforehand and in case of doubt, or if you have any questions answered with YES, you need to consult a physician. Let him or her sign the statement for your specific problem if he or she declares you fit for diving. This will prevent delays in Dahab and your dive!
Before first dive the divers have to identify us with their diving certification and logbook. We accept all international diving certifications. If your last dive was more than 6 months before, we require a refresher dive.For all groups who dive with us, we supply a dive guide. The guide is required by Egyptian law for safety reasons. He is responsible for tanks, timing, transfer, safety and for you having a good time!
Please Not . for single travelers please add 20 percent extra as single supplement
Email . firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.