City Jogging Tour of London: Royal Parks & Palaces by City Jogging Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
¿Por qué reservar con nosotros?
- ¡Plaza asegurada! Reservas online confirmadas.
- Lee los comentarios de otros clientes sobre nuestros tours y actividades.
- Confirmación por SMS de tu reserva de tour.
Explore London in a unique and healthy way, jogging through the city with an experienced runner guide. Suitable for all running abilities.
- Departs from: Monday and Friday departures at 11:00 and at 18:00. Sunday departures at 12:00. Email us to check departure time for your chosen day.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Takes Place In: London
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Customers should wear clothes and trainers suitable for running.
- Guides can carry small personal items such as phones, keys and travelcards. If customers have any larger items they should bring their own backpack to run with.
- Guides carry a camera so there is no need for customers to bring thier own camera. Photos will be e-mailed to customers at the end of the tour.
Included in price:
Discover the beauty and history of London's Royal Parks and see the famous palaces on this delightful route.
Run past Horse Guards Parade where you will see the Changing of the Guard (except Sundays) and through St James's Park towards Buckingham Palace - if the flag is flying the Queen is home! Continue on through Hyde Park and discover the delights of running along the banks of the Serpentine lake. Visit the Princess Diana Memorial Fountain followed by the former residence of the Princess, set in the beautiful surroundings of Kensington Gardens, which you may like to visit at the end of this very popular 7km tour.
Email in advance to confirm departure time, as tour times vary according to the day.
Terms & Conditions
1)You accept the risks involved in participating in a City Jogging Tour and participate at your own risk. Running is a physical activity which can be risky and tours may involve crossing busy roads which are hazardous. Risks include accidents, physical injury and death. You take full responsibility for this risk and confirm that you are in a suitable physical condition with no medical conditions or injuries which may make affect your ability to safely participate in strenuous exercise during your City Jogging Tour.
2)You will not hold City Jogging Tours or the owners, organisers, staff or sponsors liable for any injuries or illness sustained as a result of your participation in a tour. City Jogging Tours will not be liable for any loss, damage, action, claim or costs arising as a consequence of your participation in a City Jogging Tour.
3)If you miss a pre-booked Scheduled or Customised Tour or cancel with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged the full price of the tour. No refunds can be given for missed appointments or cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice.
4)Refunds will be given if City Jogging Tours cancels a tour that you have already pre-booked. City Jogging Tours accepts no responsibility for the cancellation of a tour and reserves the right to cancel a particular tour at any time for any reason.
5)The Terms and Conditions stated here are binding and without the need for a signed agreement. You are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions if you sign-up for a tour. These Terms and Conditions may be amended or updated by City Jogging Tours without prior notice.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.