Discover Oxford, Stratford, and Warwick Castle by Qjump Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
¿Por qué reservar con nosotros?
- ¡Plaza asegurada! Reservas online confirmadas.
- Lee los comentarios de otros clientes sobre nuestros tours y actividades.
- Confirmación por SMS de tu reserva de tour.
Walking tour of Oxford
Enjoy the opulence of Oxford! Renowned for over 900 years as a centre of academic excellence, follow in the footsteps of its famous students; from Bill Clinton to Lewis Carroll and C.S. Lewis. Uncover the university town of Oxford at a leisurely pace and take in the Bodleian Library and the captivating college courtyards on your travels. Be guided through unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of the historic town.
At Oxford you will have a choice of one of the following options:
Option 1*: Entry to Christchurch College where Harry Potter was filmed
Option 2: Walking Tour and Free time at you leisure
This delightful market town at the edge of the Forest of Arden was the birthplace of the world-famous playwright, William Shakespeare.
At Stratford you will have a choice of one of the following options:
Option 1*: Entry to Shakespeare's Birthplace.
* Entrance fee is not included but can be pre-purchased before departing on the tour
Option 2: Walking tour and explore the historic market town at your leisure.
We will drive through the Cotswolds, a charming blend of breathtaking natural beauty, bustling market towns and sleepy villages.
Be part of Britain's Greatest Medieval Experience! Deep in the heart of Warwick Castle, the Great Hall becomes a hive of activity! Immerse yourself in battle preparations and feel the weight of a medieval sword.
At Warwick you will have a choice of one of the following options:
Option 1: Enjoy an interior visit to Warwick Castle and immerse yourself in the great medieval experience!
Option 2: Enjoy a walking tour and explore this lovely town with its host of attractive buildings.
Estimated arrival time back to London is around 7.00pm.
* Entrance fee is not included but can be pre-purchased before departing on the tour.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.