Jack the Ripper Walking Tour (Afternoon) by Qjump Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
¿Por qué reservar con nosotros?
- ¡Plaza asegurada! Reservas online confirmadas.
- Lee los comentarios de otros clientes sobre nuestros tours y actividades.
- Confirmación por SMS de tu reserva de tour.
The story of the Whitechapel murders is one of the great unsolved mysteries in the world.
It is also one of the most fascinating and blood thirsty tales you will ever hear. It happened here in London in the year 1888.
In the early hours of 31st August 1888 a man is walking to work down a dark lane in Whitechapel, he sees a shapeless bundle lying on the ground near some gates, curious he goes over to investigate.
His gruesome discovery of a murdered East End prostitute then started one of the most famous man hunts in the world. Ripperologists and amateur sleuths to this day are still trying to work out the identity of a man they called Jack the Ripper.
Who was Jack the Ripper? Come along on the trail of Jack the Ripper... if you dare
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.