Rhine Valley Day Tour by ETS GmbH & Co. KG
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
¿Por qué reservar con nosotros?
- ¡Plaza asegurada! Reservas online confirmadas.
- Lee los comentarios de otros clientes sobre nuestros tours y actividades.
- Confirmación por SMS de tu reserva de tour.
Take an unforgettable day trip to the Rhine River Valley - an area which UNESCO counts to the World Heritage of mankind. Come to see the river, the little villages and vineyards. See mighty medieval castles, more than anywhere else in the world.
See the famous Loreley Rock. Enjoy a gorgeous view from the Niederwald Monument and a cable car ride (optional) from the top of the hills in summertime. Lunch in a beautiful restaurant at the riverside is included and, also a wonderful boat trip on a Rhine steamer alongside the famous river panorama up to St. Goarshausen.
You're invited to a wine tasting and if time permits a shopping stop at Rüdesheim/Drosselgasse. (in winter when steamers are not operating you may visit a castle instead). You till return to Frankfurt at approx. 19:15 hours.
Rates include boat ride, lunch (excluding drinks) and wine tasting.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.