Dachau Memorial Tour by Sandemans New Europe GMBH
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
¿Por qué reservar con nosotros?
- ¡Plaza asegurada! Reservas online confirmadas.
- Lee los comentarios de otros clientes sobre nuestros tours y actividades.
- Confirmación por SMS de tu reserva de tour.
After the Nazis seized power, the future head of the SS, Himmler, ordered the construction of Dachau to serve as a prison for political (and later social and ethnic) enemies.
- Departure times: 10:45, 13:00
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Takes Place In: Munich
What to bring:
- Warm clothes in winter, rain gear when it rains, sunblock on sunny days...
Included in price:
In March 1933, Heinrich Himmler ordered the construction of the one of Germany's first concentration camps in a small town near Munich; Dachau. The first 5,000 prisoners were political enemies of the Nazi regime.
In the following years, other social, ethnic, and racial enemies were imprisoned as Dachau went on to become the only concentration camp to remain active during the entire Third Reich period (1933-1945). At the time of liberation, over 200,000 prisoners from more than 30 nations had been imprisoned there.
During the 1960's, the Dachau memorial was founded to investigate their plight. On this 5-hour tour with memorial-accredited, native English speaking guides, you will explore what has become one of the most important centers of remembrance, contemplation, and learning in Germany today.
Ticket price includes all transportation costs (save up to €8.80) and a qualified guide.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.