AH117 Blue Ice by Iceland Excursions - Gray Line Iceland
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
¿Por qué reservar con nosotros?
- ¡Plaza asegurada! Reservas online confirmadas.
- Lee los comentarios de otros clientes sobre nuestros tours y actividades.
- Confirmación por SMS de tu reserva de tour.
Glacier Hiking & Ice Climbing Tour at Sólheimajökull in Iceland.
- Departure times: 08:30
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Reykjavik
What to bring:
- Packed Lunch
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Here is your chance to visit a glacier and not just any glacier, this trip will take you to the frozen glacial tongue that is Sólheimajökull. It is a magnificent phenomenon, a rugged, raw and ever changing hub of ancient frozen water. We will explore the crevasse riddled outlet glacier with its amazing ice formations, sink holes and jagged ridges accompanied by an experienced glacier guide. Along the way we will find an ice wall on the glacier and try our hand at ice climbing. We will provide you with all the tools you need: ice axes, crampons and safety lines, making sure you are very safe as you brave the heights. As we drive back to Reykjavik we will stop at the beautiful Skógafoss waterfall.
On this trip you get to see and do what most of the population will only dream about and very few ever try. Why not be adventurous and explore the amazing crawling glacier?
Trip difficulty ranges from 2 - 3 out of 5 possible
Minimum number of passenger: 2
For glacier walking you can have a look at our AH111 Glacial Wonders tour.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.