AH78 Whale Watching and Blue Lagoon Airport by Iceland Excursions - Gray Line Iceland
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
¿Por qué reservar con nosotros?
- ¡Plaza asegurada! Reservas online confirmadas.
- Lee los comentarios de otros clientes sobre nuestros tours y actividades.
- Confirmación por SMS de tu reserva de tour.
See the whales and the bird life at Faxafloi bay and visit the Whale Exhibition Centre. Stop at the Blue Lagoon before your flight.
- Departure times: 09:00
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Starts in: Reykjavik
- Ends in: Keflavik Airport
What to bring:
- Packed Lunch
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
This is a nice combination of tours AH75 Whale Watching and AH18 Blue Lagoon to Keflavik Airport for those who want to do more in one day.
Observe the whales! We will sail on Faxaflói bay, home of a unique variety of the Minke whales, Humpbacks, Harbour Porpoises and White-beaked Dolphins, which are all common sights in this tour. The Local bird life is also diverse; including birds as the Puffin, Arctic tern, Gannet and many varieties of Gull. After the whale watching tour, passengers have time to visit the Whale Watching Exhibition Centre or have lunch.
At 12:30 we offer a pick-up service at the harbour that takes you back to our office. Those wanting to enjoy a leisurely walk back to our office (10-15 minutes) are also welcome to do so. We ask you to be at our office at 12:50 at the latest.
At 13:00 we leave for the Blue Lagoon, a unique geothermal spa situated in the youngest lava field in west Iceland. Once there, at around 13:45, you have many recreational options such as bathing in the milky blue water, massage and spa treatments or walking in the Blue Lagoon's spectacular surroundings.
Enjoy the qualities the Blue Lagoon has to offer before heading to Keflavík International Airport for your departure. Departures from the Blue Lagoon to the airport are at 14:00 and 15:00. Transfer time to the airport is approxmately 20 minutes. Those taking the bus at 14:00 have no time to bathe and those taking the bus at 15:00 have one hour to enjoy the facilities at the Blue Lagoon.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.