ITALY! Visit Rome, Florence Milan & Cinque Terra by Losttraveltours.com
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
¿Por qué reservar con nosotros?
- ¡Plaza asegurada! Reservas online confirmadas.
- Lee los comentarios de otros clientes sobre nuestros tours y actividades.
- Confirmación por SMS de tu reserva de tour.
Sightseeing of some Great Italian cities Rome, Florence, Milan & Cinque Terrea historical significance and extraordinary beauty. It inspires a sense of romance
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 7 Days
- Starts & ends in: Rome
- 3 Star Hotel
What to bring:
Included in price:
Rome and its History, Florence and its wines, and Cinque Terre and amazing scenery, Italy, appeals to the heart and soul of every traveler-with its historical significance and extraordinary beauty. It inspires a sense of romance, excitement, creativity, and amazing cuisine. On this incredible getaway, explore Italy's most famous cities
With Three days in Rome. We'll take you to visit the Vatican with its wonderful Sistine Chapel, explore the Coliseum, the Roman Forum, the Pantheon and enchanting Piazza Navona, the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, the Coliseum and much more! You'll have plenty of time to take photos or "toss a coin in the fountain". We'll help you see what is important to you and guide you so you get the most out of your visit to the eternal city.
Next are two nights in Florence where you can visit great art museums without waiting in line. Experience the city of the Renaissance. You'll be awed by the breathtaking cathedral and Baptistery.
We leave Florence for Genoa where we are centrally located to the Italian Riviera and the best shopping in the world, Milan. On the way there we''ll stop in Pisa for a few hours. One day in Genoa we will take the train to Milan where we will shop till we drop and enjoy an amazing Italian dinner! The Last day before we head back to Rome we will enjoy Cinque Terre relax on the beach or go for a hike either way this area is breath taking. Visit this area by foot , take a train or ride the coastal ferry. Freedom to do your own thing is the order for most the day.
On the last night we leave Cinque Terre and head to Rome tonight enjoy the Rome Pantheon & Farewell Gelato at the Spanish Steps.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||10.00%||3 weeks||100.00%|