Pompei and Naples Full Day Tour from Rome by Odyssey Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
¿Por qué reservar con nosotros?
- ¡Plaza asegurada! Reservas online confirmadas.
- Lee los comentarios de otros clientes sobre nuestros tours y actividades.
- Confirmación por SMS de tu reserva de tour.
Wander on the cobblestones of the ancient city that was destroyed by Mt. Vesuvius in 79 AD. See The Dancing Fawn, the petrified bodies, incredible mosaics & panoramic tour of Naples
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts & ends in: Rome
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Hotel Pickup - between 6.45am and 7:05am*
We travel through the Roman countryside and pass the Abbey of Montecassino.
On arrival in Naples you will have a panoramic view of this wonderful city.
Our journey then takes us to Pompei where upon arrival we will have lunch in a local restaurant.
One of the experienced local guides of Naples will then take us on a tour of the excavations of this famous city which was completely destroyed by Mt Vesuvius in 79AD.
See the beautiful frescoes, petrified bodies, paved streets and magnificent mosaic floors of this ancient Roman City recovered after being buried underground for almost 2,000 years.
Return to Rome:
Return at 21.00 hours approximately.
*Pickup from Hotels within the greater Rome area only.
NOTE: We recommend you wear comfortable shoes as there is some walking involved.
This tour is multilingual and transported by our co-operator.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.