Shared Erg Chebbi & Ait Benhaddou Desert Trip by Aztat Treks
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
¿Por qué reservar con nosotros?
- ¡Plaza asegurada! Reservas online confirmadas.
- Lee los comentarios de otros clientes sobre nuestros tours y actividades.
- Confirmación por SMS de tu reserva de tour.
Very nice Tour on the south of Morocco , passing through nice villages , visit Kasbahs and walking on the sand dunes.
- Departure times: 09:00
- Duration: 3 Days
- Starts & ends in: Marrakech
- 2 Star Hotel
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
Included in price:
Transfer to World Heritage Site of Ait Benhaddou backdrop for more than 20 films, crossing the spectacular Tizi n’Tichka Pass of the High Atlas mountains. You will pass through many Berber villages, and once in the desert, riverside oasis and barren hillsides are clustered with Kasbahs (fortified dwellings that house many families and their livestock). Transport to Valley of the Roses, Moroccan dinner and evening at a typical small hotel with beautiful views of the Dades valley, valley of a thousand kasbahs. Overnight in Dades.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer from the Dades Valley to Todra Gorge: a massive fault dividing the High Atlas mountains, rising to 300 m in a narrow valley with palmeries and Berber villages. After lunch you will transport further into the desert to the tiny village of Mersouga, where you will overnight camel trek into the beautiful Erg Chebbi dunes - the highest in Morocco. One and a half hour camel ride at sunset to a Berber dinner and sleep under the stars or in tents at a desert camp.
Views of sunrise in the desert by camel and return to Merzouga. Depart for evening arrival in Marrakech over the High Atlas Mountains.
This trip can be extended by one day to include a visit to Zagora, the gateway city to Sahara, overnight camel bivouac, and 4x4 through the Saghro mountains to Mersouga.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.