TREKKING: 3 days, 2 nights IMLIL - OURIKA VALLEY by Sahara Rouge
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
¿Por qué reservar con nosotros?
- ¡Plaza asegurada! Reservas online confirmadas.
- Lee los comentarios de otros clientes sobre nuestros tours y actividades.
- Confirmación por SMS de tu reserva de tour.
A beautiful 3 day, 2 night trek through the Atlas Mountains from the basecamp of Mount Toubkal to the gorgeous winding Berber villages of Ourika Valley
- Departure times: 08:00
- Duration: 3 Days
- Takes Place In: Marrakech
- Gite, Berber House
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Departing Marrakech at approximately 8am to Asni, you will make your way onto Imlil - basecamp and lovely village at the base of Mount Toubkal. It is here that you will meet you guide and mules. You will begin your trek climbing to the village of Tamatarte 2262m and have lunch. You will then continnue on through Valley d'Imnan and spend the night in a gite in Ounskra Village.
4 hours of walking
You will start the day with a beautiful climb to Tachaddirte which is above 3200m where you will have lunch, and then descend into the village of Timichite to spend the second night in this village.
6-7 hours of walking
You will walk for the first half of the day towards Ourika Valley where the trek ends. The scenery is outstanding, the water is clear and fresh and it here that you will have lunch before returning to Marrakech
3 hours of walking
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.