Arrabida Sesimbra Nature, Beach & Wine Day Tour by Inside Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
¿Por qué reservar con nosotros?
- ¡Plaza asegurada! Reservas online confirmadas.
- Lee los comentarios de otros clientes sobre nuestros tours y actividades.
- Confirmación por SMS de tu reserva de tour.
This tour is a big surprise!! Most tourists cannot believe the beauty of Arrabida region. Amazing beaches, mountains and villages.Visit an old wine cellar with free tasting
- Departure times: 9:00
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Lisbon
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
- Admire the Tagus river bay while crossing the Ponte Vasco da Gama (17km long) one of the longest bridges in Europe;
- Ascend the Pamela Castle Tower for an amazing photo opportunity;
- Drive through the Arrabida wine region, passing many vineyards, cork and olive trees;
- Visit a beautiful local family owned wine farm in the heart of Arrábida park, then it is time to taste some wine;
- Take spectacular photos from the highest point of the Arrábida Natural Park (500m peak) with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean;
- Feel the sand of the beautiful Portinho da Arrábida beach. During the summer there will be time for a swim!!;
- Lunch at the picturesque fishing village of Sesimbra and relax on the beach;
Wine tasting on a guided tour to an old wine cellar in the village of Azeitão (2 wine tastings included);
- Stop at the Cristo Rei for great views over Lisbon.
- Return to Lisbon on the Bridge of 25th of April.
- Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Full day tours - 8hours tour
Pick-up 1 - 9:00 am - In front of the Hard Rock Cafe
Pick-up 2 - 9:15 am - In front of the Hotel Sana Lisboa
The tour guide will explain you all sites and give you free time to explore each place.
The minimum to make the tour is 3 people and maximum is 8 people. With a smaller a group we make it more fun, flexible and easy to meet other travellers and make new friends;
Free time for lunch. Lunch is NOT included, but you can bring food or buy it during one of our stops. The guide will tell you the best deals for lunch in each tour;
We have umbrellas in case it rains;
Comfortable Van with Air Conditioner;
We have good variety of music but you can bring your CD's;
At Summer time all tours allow for a relaxing swim at the beach;
All tours guides are young native Portuguese and speak fluent English. The tours are also available in Spanish, italian and French. Please contact us for details: email@example.com
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.