Ghost Tour by Sandemans New Europe GMBH
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
¿Por qué reservar con nosotros?
- ¡Plaza asegurada! Reservas online confirmadas.
- Lee los comentarios de otros clientes sobre nuestros tours y actividades.
- Confirmación por SMS de tu reserva de tour.
Ghosts & Graveyards: The Original Experience
Why visit a cellar that distills grain when you can visit a truly haunted vault where unsettled spirits dwell? On this tour you'll find no fake stories, no men in wolf masks: Edinburgh's true history is scary enough.
Our guides aren't psychics; they're not even especially superstitious. However, there is no denying that things aren't quite what they seem in this city famous for witch burning, grave robbing, body-snatching, and mysterious murders.
Even the bravest soul will be shaken when visiting the spookiest of graveyards. Feel the hair on the back of your neck stand on end, as you walk in the "cold spots" below where the old gallows once stood. Grapple with the demons, creepy crawlies and all things uncanny in the land of spine-chillingly haunted places
On this 1.5-hour tour we cover the prevailing haunted tales and eerie sites, including:
• Calton Hill & the Old Calton Cemetery
• Witch Trials and the site of Witch Burnings
• The Netherport and the corpses of warding
• Legendary Entrance to the Faerie World
• Edinburgh's Cannibals and Vampires
• Holyrood Palace & the Murder of Mary Queen of Scots' lover
• Pagan Ruins and Celtic Mythology
• The best view of the Old Town
• Arthur's Seat and the mystery of the 17 Doll Coffins
• Vaults of the South Bridge
…and so much more!
Everyone gets their own flashlight to keep the shadows away!
Where and when?
The tour starts EVERY NIGHT at 9:30 PM
€12 (£10) adults. €10 (£8) students. To take advantage of the discount, search for Ghost Tour - Student Discount
TOUR STARTING POINT
The Ghost tour starts every night at 9:30 pm in front of the Starbucks Café by the Tron Kirk on the High Street. (click on the image of the map for details)
Just look for our guides in their red NEW Edinburgh cloaks!
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.