Bike Tour and Cooking Class Package by Travel Bound
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
¿Por qué reservar con nosotros?
- ¡Plaza asegurada! Reservas online confirmadas.
- Lee los comentarios de otros clientes sobre nuestros tours y actividades.
- Confirmación por SMS de tu reserva de tour.
Bike tour by day, cooking class and Spanish feast by night!
- Departs from: Bike tour departs daily at 11:00 from Travel Bar (c/ Boqueria, 27), and lasts approximately 3.5 hours. The cooking class meets at 17:45 at Travel Bar and ends around 20:00.
- Departure times: Varied
- Takes Place In: Barcelona
What to bring:
Included in price:
Take our city bike tour during the day, and then join us for our Spanish cooking class at night!
BIKE TOURyou will be led by a knowledgeable tour guide who will take you to all the sights worth seeing, including (but not limited to);
* Paseo Colom
* The Beach
* Monumental: The bullfighting ring
* Sagrada Familia
* Paseo San Joan
* Arc de Triomf
* Parc Ciutadella
* Barri Gotic
At Travel Bound we are dedicated to giving you all of the opportunities to discover the real city of Barcelona. Our guides live, work, and play in Barcelona and they want to share all of their knowledge with you, to make your trip to Barcelona the most memorable ever. Included in the price of the tour is a full day bike rental if you wish to keep the bike after the organized tour.
In the evening, our professional Spanish chef will show you how to make a traditional Spanish paella dinner. Before the paella cooking begins, he will teach you the history of the tapa, the tasty little snacks Spaniards enjoy with their drinks, and show you some of the traditional recipes. You will then have the chance to create your own using the recipes or your very own style. The chef will then show you all the ingredients and techniques you need to make the paella. As the paella cooks, our bartender will show you how to mix your very own jugs of Sangria, and you will then have the chance to try it yourself and make your own jug. Finally, you will be able to feast on your paella and consume your jugs of sangria.
Surely a complete day filled with all the sights and culture of Spain!
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.