California Sunset Cruise by Red and White Fleet
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
¿Por qué reservar con nosotros?
- ¡Plaza asegurada! Reservas online confirmadas.
- Lee los comentarios de otros clientes sobre nuestros tours y actividades.
- Confirmación por SMS de tu reserva de tour.
On this relaxed 2-hour cruise, enjoy spectacular sunset views and hearty appetizers that include a variety of sandwiches, salads, fruit, and dessert. Cruise past the infamous islan
- Departs from: Spring: 3/29/2012-5/22/2012 leaves Wednesday-Sunday at 6pm Summer: 5/23/2012-9/3/2012 leaves 7pm daily Fall: 9/4/2012-11/3/2012 leaves Wednesday-Sunday at 6pm
- Departure times: 7:00pm
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Takes Place In: San Francisco
What to bring:
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
On this relaxed 2-hour cruise, enjoy romantic sunset views and hearty appetizers that include a variety of sandwiches, salads, fruit, and dessert, as you sail on beautiful San Francisco Bay with its amazing waterfront of modern skyscrapers, historic landmarks, and natural beauty. A full bar with drinks, snacks and merchandise is also available aboard.
Along the way, view numerous National Historic landmarks and San Francisco sights, including Coit Tower, the Transamerica Pyramid, St. Peter and Paul's Church, and the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge.
As the sun begins to set over the Marin Headlands, cruise past Alcatraz, Angel Island, and the shorelines of Tiburon, Belvedere, and Sausalito. Watch the sun setting over the Pacific Ocean, as you sail west towards the Golden Gate. On your way back to Fisherman's Wharf, see many more famous sights, including the Presidio, the Marina District, and Fort Mason.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.