Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Located in a quiet courtyard of a historic building around the corner from the main street - Nevsky Prospect with its shops and restaurants, and almost never ending traffic and bustle. The main attractions of St. Petersburg, such as Palace Square, the Hermitage, the Kazan and St. Isaac's Cathedral - are located not more than a couple of minutes walk from the hotel.
The small hotel has five rooms: two of them are standard double rooms, another two are spacious superior rooms, and there is also a suite with a view on the main city street - Nevsky prospect. All rooms have private facilities - a bathroom with shower and a toilet.
Abajour on Nevsky Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 5 days before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 220 RUB per person per day.
Please note that registration for foreign citizens is provided at surcharge of RUB 250.
Guests are kindly asked to present either a Russian passport or a military card upon check-in. A birth certificate should be presented for children under 14 years. Guests under 18 years are requested to have a notarised power of attorney from one of the parents allowing them the stay at the property. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Ropa de cama incluida
- WiFi Gratis
- Secador de pelo
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>