Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
We offer 4 bright and spacious guest rooms, all equipped with en-suite bathrooms, televisions, wireless internet access, hairdryers and tea/coffee-making facilities. Each room enjoys views of the surrounding countryside. A peaceful nights sleep is assured. Other amenities included cosy guest lounge with open fire, landscaped gardens and private parking.
A hearty breakfast is served up each morning in our breakfast room, starting with continental items such as juice, freshly baked bread, cereals and yoghurt, and moving on to a choice of cooked breakfasts, from Scrambled eggs, Pancakes with maple syrup to the traditional Irish breakfast.
A warm welcome awaits you at Abbey View where your host Bernie who will do her utmost to help guests with information.
Abbey View is a warm and friendly family home located just a 5-minute drive from Galway city. All the attractions of Galway and Connemara, including the lovely mountains and lakes of Connemara and the Cong and Maam Valley, the Aran Islands, Kylemore Abbey and the National Park are easily reached by car. Abbey View is a great place to come home to after a busy day angling, walking, cycling, golfing, mountaineering or whatever else takes your fancy.
Check-in: from 12:00 - 21:00
Cancellation policy is 48hrs in advance
We accept payment by credit card
Abbey View is a no smoking home Ver las reglas de la casa
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- WiFi Gratis
- Cunas disponibles
- Secador de pelo
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- tv por cable
- ventilador de techo
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Selección de DVD
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>