Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Being located in the center of the village, the bars, shops and restaurants are all close by as well as the tour operators and dive shops. We are walking distance from the Hokey Pokey Water Taxi as well as the bus stop. We are at the south end of the famous Placencia Sidewalk once know as the smallest main street in the world.
In the dorm there's a round bar located in the center of the room with the bunk beds surrounding it. Each bed has it's own fan, pillow, blanket, sheets and towel. There is daily housekeeping. There's a covered veranda with hammocks for you relaxing pleasure. And you can cook up in our full kitchen with stove, oven, full sized refrigerator and all the pots and pans you need. We have a coffee maker for your use as well.
Anda Di Hows Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 13:00 .
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included.
Breakfast not included.
We accept cash only USD or Belize dollars. There's a ATM close by if you need credit card withdraw.
There is no age restriction but remember it is dorm lodging only.
Since I live upstairs we are basically open all the time. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Desayuno no incluido
- Intercambio de libros
- Sala común
- ventilador de techo
- Cajero automático
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Servicio postal
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>