Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Antwerp Hostel is a perfect place for business and solo travellers, friends, and family members to feel comfort during your stay in our beautiful city. We welcome everyone and provide cozy and calm environment.
The Rubens House, Cathedral of Our Lady Antwerp, Museum aan de Stroom - it’s all nearby. We are situated in Jodenstraat street, which is one of the central streets of Antwerp. In few walking minutes you will discover shopping mall, brand stores, gyms, restaurants, car and bicycle rent and much more!
We offers small and comfortable rooms starting from 4 persons to 12 max. All rooms are bright and cozy. We provide individual service to every guest, we can provide with information about the city, public transport, taxi services, best restaurants, or any other information or you need!
Antwerp Hostel conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.5 EUR per person per night.
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years of age.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- WiFi Gratis
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Caja fuerte
- Ducha con agua caliente
- lámpara de lectura
- Sala común
- Secador de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- Toallas no incluidas
- Acceso a Internet
- Cajero automático
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio de despertador
- Toallas de alquiler
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Máquinas expendedoras
- Juegos de mesa
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>