Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The City Square, which is located right under your window, today is the center of Zadar's public life. You will certainly not miss any of the many local events that will represent the uniqueness and beauty of this part of Croatia. Apart from the view of the city square, you can enjoy the splendid city hall and city lodge from the early morning.
In the immediate vicinity there is a rich cultural and gastronomic offer that will not leave you indifferent. In case you just want to drink coffee while sunbathing or have a cocktail while watching the sunset, cafes and clubs nearby will be there for you.
The apartment offers accommodation in the form of a studio apartment or room.
As a studio apartment we offer you a comfortable queen size bed, kitchen and private bathroom. The room is air-conditioned and offers fast WiFi internet access as well as a flat-screen TV with cable programs.
As a room, it includes two separate beds that can be connected to a double bed if needed, with their own bathroom and toilet. The room is also air-conditioned and offers high-speed Wi-Fi access as well as a flat-screen TV with cable programs.
Apartment Agora Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 12 days before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 7.50 HRK per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- Secador de pelo
- tv por cable
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>