Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
50% Deposit 1 month before booking and full balanced paid 1 week prior to arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
We are truly central and past guests always comment on our location ease. We have 2 equipped kitchens, toilet and shower blocks, disabled shower block, a patio upstairs, a free pool table, a quiet lounge downstairs and much more for your convenience. We have a quality well priced continental breakfast and other specials throughout the year. While we are in the CBD our street is a little one way street so we still get some peace while being in the city.
There will be a pre-authorization of $50 which will be held as a bond and released upon successful checkout.
Reception is on flexi hours and if you make an approximate arrival time with your booking we can make arrangements for your check in.
Check-ins after 8pm must be arranged before arrival.
All payments must be made before checking into the room. Once checked in there will be no refunds. Wilful damage and theft will be charged to your card.
There is strictly no smoking in any of the rooms or common areas. Smoking is permitted on the Balcony. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Desayuno gratis
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso con Silla de Ruedas
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Alquier de Secador de pelo
- Anuncios de Trabajo
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- Sala común
- Secador de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- Toallas no incluidas
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Cambio de moneda
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Toallas de alquiler
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Juegos de mesa
- Mesa de billar
- Selección de DVD
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>