Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
canal during the daytime and peaceful at night:
The ELEPHANT ROOM is a large '3-bed-private', = one double bed (1m40x2m) and one single bed (0m80x2m) for 2 or 3 guests, with private entrance
and access to terrace.
The NEST ROOM, owners entry amd waterfront view, is a smaller 2-bed-private room with a large, higher mezzanine 2p.bed, adjacent to the 'Elephant room'
and the batheroom. A good adresse for an overnight of 2-3-4 in Amsterdam as so central located. The room can be locked.
Linen, towels & soaps are provided as well as keys to the entrance of those 2 rooms.
The rooms are equipped with (secure wifi: sstp), internet 'plug-ins' for laptops and WIFI for smartphones.
Payment is CASH on arrival.
The 15% COMMISSION you paid to HOSTELWORLD will also then be returned (on arrival).
Please note that the DUTCH Tourist Tax -TB 7%- will be added to your bill (on arrival).
Please see to it that you have the right amount in CASH as Arknoa does not accept payment through Master or visa cards.
Check-in is at 16:00.
On Mondays, Thursdays & Fridays, Innkeeper is away in between 17:00 and 22.30.
Best is to arrive on these days in between 16:00 and 17.00 or later after 22.30.
PLEASE PHONE-IN in case of DELAY as Innkeeper HEAR'S the phone RING but does not hear sms/email coming in!
Innkeeper does not sit all day behind computer or mobile telephone but does hear the Phone RING!
Check-out is always at 10.30am.
Key deposit is e50.- p person.
Deposit will be returned when rooms, rowing boats and bathroom/cups and dishes/ are left tidy and clean,
when garbage has been removed, when key is returned and no stains are found on sheets and mattress.
Please ask for extra protection of sheets and mattress, if needs be!...
If you are going to arrive late, please PHONE in.
Emails cannot be received when Innkeeper is not at the Houseboat.
Baggage cannot be parked at the houseboat for the afternoon at departure time 10.30 am.
Amsterdam Central Station offers Parking space for luggage at the Eastern side of the Station.
Note that the special Houseboat toilet at the houseboat is manned by a pomp and will cause problems if 'others' than toilet paper goes down that drain!
1. The Elephant room is a large 'Superior 3 bed private' with Private entrance.
This 3-bed private can be booked by a couple or by 2 persons wishing 2 individual beds or by 3 persons.
Please let the house know how many persons will be arriving!
Please see to it that you have the right amount in cash as Arknoa does not accept payment through Master or visa cards.
For the NEST ROOM, see description above.
The 2 rooms face the afternoon sun, the canal and 8 grand beautiful trees on the other side of the canal.
The Elephant room is comfortable, attractive, spacey, with books available in the room.
There are 4 windows, a fridge, T & coffee making possibilities, a radio, a private entrance, 'internet plug-in', and a narrow terrace
on the canal side where a rowing boat is parked for you to enjoy safely the feel of the water. There is 1 king size double bed (1m40x2m) &
1 comfortable couch bed (0m80 x 2m). This room is situated at the far end of the houseboat with shared bathroom/shower just down
the hall next to the smaller Nest room (2p.) and the innkeeper's studio.
Please note that there is only ONE WC, in the shared bathroom on the boat!
Showers are allowed in the morning only after 10am, once all guests have used the toilet!
Arknoa is close to the supermarket, the Jordaan district, the Ann Frank house & the street markets on Saturdays and Mondays.
Arknoa offers its guests a safe, peaceful and refreshing place to relax in. So welcome to your floating room on the waters and to a good night's sleep!
Innkeeper, Rose Noa.
- For LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS be sure to PHONE Rose Noa asap! In such cases, please only PHONE!
Pour votre bonne information, Rose Noa speaks le francais et un peu d'espagnol.
Please note: it is important to provide a valid complete mobile phone number (with country numbers)
so that Rose Noa can get in touch with you.
"Arknoa is a smaller business and Rose would like to thank all her guests for their visit and also their reviews!" Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- lámpara de lectura
- Secador de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- Acceso a Internet
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Juegos de mesa
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>