Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
About the hostel
We are the youngest, funnest, and funkiest hostel in town. We love a few drinks, great music and a dash of art. If you are looking to meet new people, have a laugh, and to be a part of great activities then come join the party. Please be aware, we do love fun and we enjoy a social atmosphere, thus we do not turn off the lights and music at 10pm,
Our location is perfect; we are the closest hostel to everything that matters. We are the only hostel within easy walking distance to the beach and koala hospital, we are also the closest hostel to the bars and town centre. Just check out our location on the hostel map view thingy! We are not the closest hostel to Mordor if you happen to have a ring you are trying to dispose of.
Like you, we want to keep the world healthy; which is why we get our power directly from the sun via our recently installed solar panels. We also have filtered rainwater tanks for our showers and bathroom sinks.
We don’t turn the lights off at 22:30. We love the night – we love to socialise. So 24 hour kitchen and lounge area are yours. Our main aim is to make you feel like the hostel is your home too.
We created this hostel for you. Yes, specifically for you. If you choose a different hostel it will be like we planned you a party and you didn't show up.
We are young backpackers who simply love backpacking, we are creating the type of hostel we love finding in our adventures around the world. For this reason the hostel has a very unique atmosphere. Our focus is on creating a nice friendly environment where people can meet other guests easily, whether it be over a beer or through various activities.
We also wanted a hostel with great art. A good friend of ours recently won the Australian Raw awards visual artist of the year - she has been furiously painting all types of beauty on our walls.
Finally, we know what it's like to live on a budget, we have no hidden fees and we try to make everything either free or as cheap as possible for you, while keeping the tax man from repossessing our surfboards.
So if you are a little adventures, a little quirky, and want something different than your average ‘Mr Monopoly’ hostel, then come join us.
Welcome Vlkommen Bienvenue Huan ying Vitejte Velkommen Welkom Bonvenon Tere tulemast Tervetuloa Wolkom Willkommen
Our target market is Backpackers between the ages of 18-35. While we are happy to accept guests outside this age group (and some of our most amazing guests have been older), older guests should be aware that we are structured to appeal to a younger market. So if you are young at heart, arty and alternative - please join us, However if you are looking for a more big chain type hostel - then please seek accommodation at one of the other great hostels in town.
*There is a well behaved puppy here. She loves walks with guests but sorry if you are allergic
Please let us know your arrival time if you are arriving after 2am at night as we might need to send you our door code. :)
If you’re arriving on the 5am bus and have not paid for the previous night you can’t access the hostel before 8,00 am as sometimes we need to sleep :) You can come up to the hostel, there are comfy lounges on the side of the building, you can also watch the sunrise over the ocean only 5 minutes away and there is great coffee shop not far from the hostel.
Sorry, we do not accept children in the hostel.
This hostel has a 24 hour no cancellation policy.
Booking's with arrival dates between the 10th of December 2019 and the 10th of January 2020 will be prior to arrival, all bookings are non-refundable & non-transferable. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- WiFi Gratis
- Alquier de Secador de pelo
- Anuncios de Trabajo
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Sala común
- Sala de reuniones
- Secador de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- ventilador de techo
- Acceso a Internet
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Shuttle Bus
- Toallas de alquiler
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Juegos de mesa
- Mesa de billar
- Salón de juegos
- Selección de DVD
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>