Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
In front of the beautiful Villa Bellini and a short walk from the cathedral, you can easily reach both the sea and the mountain enjoying the our beautiful landscape.
Bed and Breakfast Massimo welcomes guests with the utmost warmth and simplicity, making them feel at home, and offered every kind of service and support until the end of their stay.
Our structure puts emphasis on both the full availability of the staff, is the careful hygiene rooms, which are well furnished and equipped with every comfort, are of great satisfaction.
Our rooms large, spacious, decorated with warm colors and including air conditioning and the facilities to make your stay pleasant and relaxing. The rooms have been created with particular attention to detail, to make our concept of hospitality even more concrete. Cleanliness and accuracy will always assure a pleasant stay, and this makes us one of the best B&B of this wonderful city.
Bed and Breakfast Massimo Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 11:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.50 EUR per person per night.
No curfew. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Desayuno gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- tv por cable
- Recepción 24 horas
- Mini Bar
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>