Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
From our hostel in the heart of Rostock it is easy to explore the beautiful Hanseatic town. By foot, you can reach many hip and trendy bars and restaurants, the lovely city harbour and miscellaneous clubs. With the suburban train, which is directly around the corner, it is really easy to visit all places of the city. Harbor 100 metres away public transport and shopping centre 5 minutes away only 15 minutes by train to the beach.
We offer you an affordable overnight accommodation in one of our dormitories. Lockers are available in the room.
Blue Doors Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00, November-March check in until 6pm.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 6 EUR per person per day.
Reception: 8am-10pm (in November-March 9am-6pm).
Non smoking, everyone who gets caught smoking in the house will have to pay a fine of 100 EUR and has to leave the hostel immediately.
Guests must be over 18 years old. Underage people need to fill out a paper in advance, signed by their parents. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Alquier de Secador de pelo
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- lámpara de lectura
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Secador de pelo
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- Toallas no incluidas
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Check out tardío
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Toallas de alquiler
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>