Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation refund is accepted up to 15 days before the booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security Deposit of 5 euros per person is applied. An extra deposit can be asked for if the group is coming for a party for safety of breakages.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Our hostel is equipped for the comfort of our guests to make them feel home. Cleanliness and high standards are a must for us at Bookarest as we value highly our customers.
The hostel is equipped with a/c's and comfortable bunk beds, a kitchenette to prepare some coffee or breakfast in, plenty of toilets which are for your comfort, a nice tv area and a terrace on the roof to smoke a cigarette or to chill with your fellow room mates.
Bookarest Malta - Terms & Conditions
Reception working hours 9:00 to 17:00.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 5.00 EUR per person per day.
No curfew. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Aire acondicionado
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Sala común
- Sigue la guía de Sanitaria de Covid-19
- Terraza al aire libre
- Toallas no incluidas
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Cajero automático
- Check out tardío
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Servicio de despertador
- Servicio postal
- Club nocturno
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>