Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
5 minutes walk to convenient store and Gaya Street Sunday Market.
5 minutes walk to Sabah Tourism Board.
5 minutes walk to Malaysia Tourism Board.
10 minutes walk to shopping mall.
10 minutes walk to Atkinson Clock Tower and long distance bus terminal.
15 minutes walk to Ferry Terminal [Labuan/Brunei and Tunku Abdul Rahman Park(TAR)].
30 minutes walk to Signal Hill Observatory view of Kota Kinabalu.
We offer facilities such as clean bathrooms, toilets, pantry area, free internet and WIFI facility, laundry, cosy lounge area, roof garden deck, 24 hours security, and a tour information counter.
Rooms available include airconditioned or fan dormitory and private room for single, twin, triple or group.
The ground floor of Borneo Backpackers has been converted into a local style post war coffee shop completed with antique furniture and traditional local foods, named 'Borneo 1945 Museum Kopitiam'.
On the walls inside and outside are displayed wartime photographs of Australians and British soldiers, local unsung heroes as well as replicas of war memorial plaques in Sabah. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Ropa de cama incluida
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- Alquier de Secador de pelo
- Caja fuerte
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Sala común
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio de Fax
- Toallas de alquiler
- Tours/Información turistica
- Máquinas expendedoras
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>