Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
7 days notice of group bookings for cancellation/no show or reduction in numbers
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Bundaberg is the home of the nations famous Bundaberg Rum, Bundaberg Brewed Drinks Ginger Beer, Mon Repos Turtle Rookery not to forget being on the southern point of the Great Barrier Reef with daily access to Lady Musgrave Island and Lady Elliott Island.
At Bunk Inn you will enjoy FREE wifi along with a large rumpus area with Netflix, towels and linen, a fully equipped kitchen and laundry. The hostel has recently changed ownership and is now captained by a young professional with the goal to positively improve tourism within the area and to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Please note that Reception closes 10.00pm. If your time of arrival is after 10.00 pm Bunk Inn Hostel will need to supply you with late check in procedure details and door security codes.
Age restrictions are 18+ only.
Reception hours are from 8am till 10:00pm, 7 days a week.
Check Out Time is 11:00am - Check In Time is 2:00pm
No Smoking in Rooms
Air Conditioning automatically runs from 7:00pm till 9:30am
Please keep rooms tidy and use the bins provided
Respect all room users Ver las reglas de la casa
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- Desayuno no incluido
- Sala común
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Check out tardío
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Información turistica
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Juegos de mesa
- Mesa de billar
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>