Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The beach house is situated at the beach front of the peninsula with access to both the estuary with its calm waters as well as the Pacific Ocean, with great waves for surfing. The beach is wide, clean and secluded, a quiet and calm place with few people so you can enjoy the ocean in tranquility, mostly just in the company of local fishermen that fish with nets from the beach.
Barra de Santiago is a protected natural area and has the 3rd biggest mangrove forest (and the best preserved one) in the country. This is an excellent place for bird watching and you can even visit an area where you find wild crocodiles. Many of the birds and mammals found here are endangered species and only found in this area.
To visit the beautiful bocana (tip of the peninsula) it is just a 15 min. walk. You can do boat trips into the nearby mangrove forests accompanied by local guides who will tell you about the diversity of animal and plant life that exists here.
The Capricho Beach House consists of
* Main house with four rooms:
Two are equipped with A/C and private bath, these two rooms have shared bath and ceiling fan.
* Small adobe cabin with 4 dorm beds and ceiling fan.
* Kitchen (equipped with gas stove, refrigerator and cooking utensils)
* Two palm thatched beach pavilions with tables and chairs, dining area and barbecue * Shared Bathroom * 2 Beachfront terraces
We offer a variety of meals from our menu but there is a kitchen available for our guests.
If you wish to cook yourself it is recommended that you bring all the food you will need during the stay.
(You can find the most basic convenience items in the nearby stores, but selection is limited). The outdoor barbecue is a great way to prepare seafood (you have to bring your own charcoal, fire wood is scarce since it is illegal to cut wood in the mangroves) you can grill fresh fish or other delights obtained locally.
Simple, local food can be obtained from nearby comedores or pupuserías in the village. The bedrooms are all equipped with bed linen, towels and soap. The rooms are cleaned daily and bed linen changed every 3 days.
Services available: surf board rental, surf classes, boat trips in the estuary or mangroves with dug-out-canoe or motorized boats, deep water fishing.
Cancellation Policy: 72hours.
Check in time: 14pm
Check out time: 12pm
Credit Cards Accepted.
Breakfast Not Included.
Taxes Included. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- Desayuno no incluido
- Translado de Aeropuerto
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>