Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Changes to bookings are possible, but cannot be made through any website and must be made by e-mail. Changes to bookings cannot be guaranteed, are at the discretion of the hostel’s reception staff and are subject to availability.
All bookings can be cancelled only by contacting the hostel directly. If you cancel your booking until 14 days in advance of arrival date we will keep only the booking fee (30% of the cost of your entire booking). For cancellations received after 14 days prior to your arrival date we will charge the remaining balance of 70% to your credit card. If you fail to arrive for your booking (No show), we will cancel your booking and keep the entire amount.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Hostel is located 900m from the historical fortress of São Bras, situated between the ocean coast and a beautiful park, perfect for leisure activities and picnics. There is a small grocery store across the street. We have 2 gas stations with ATMs, coffee and snacks just 50-100m from our hostel. Also, there are 2 great restaurants nearby: Forneria São Dinis with Mediterranean food and pizzas (100m) and Restaurant O Farol with traditional food (150m). Arco 8 club/art gallery, is just 2 min walking distance from us.
Our rooms are spacious common room with TV/computer/books and free WiFi. All rooms and dormitories have private bathrooms. ). All rooms have a private bathroom while linens and towels are provided free of charge. Our guests can relax in the living area.
Change the World Hostels Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00
Check out before 12:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 31 days. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Desayuno gratis
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Alquier de Secador de pelo
- Sala común
- Sala de reuniones
- Secador de pelo
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Check out tardío
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Toallas de alquiler
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>