Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
en cas d'annualtion l'acompte 100% n'est pas rembours
Additional Terms and Conditions
01.ART.in case of cancellation the nights are not refunded
02.ART.Not suitable for the elderly, people with reduced mobility, children
03.ART.toilets / toilets / showers are collective
04.ART.doc floor / ground floor with and without windows
05.ART.Dégradations, theft will be the responsibility of the tenants
06.ART.accidents in the dormitories the owner will not be held responsible
In the event of a strike, the owner can not be held responsible.
08.ART breakfast: coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, toast) drinks in supplement
09.ART.Doors do not have keys.
10.ART.The hostel has the right to change the allocation of dormitories
11.ART.forbidden personal food
12.ART.forbidden to cook in the hostel
13.ART.Guests who do not respect the conditions will be removed from the hostel
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
l'auberge n'est pas adaptés aux hamdicapés,personnes âgés,enfants
the cottage is not suitable for hamdicapés, elderly,children
30€ DEMIE PENSION / HALFBOARD
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
1) you receive a notice of payment (PayPal) on behalf of McDonald to pay for your stay following a non-payment your booking will be canceled
2) hostel not suitable for elderly, retired, hamdicapée, reduced mobilitée people, children, pregnant women
3) dormitories are shared
4) understand the half board rate
5) Front 07:00 pm to 09:00 pm
6) 30€ PENSIÓN POR DEMISIÓN Ver las reglas de la casa
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Ropa de cama incluida
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Sala común
- Terraza al aire libre
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Comidas disponibles
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>