Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Salawas is a small village 20 kilometers from Jodhpur where there are many men and women dressed in traditional Rajasthani attire. Chhota Ram Prajapats home stay is a very peaceful place in Salawas village.
At Prajapats home stay, you will be sleeping in traditional simple hut accommodation in the village of Salawas which is atteched bathrooms running cold and hot water. You will enjoy your experience at Chhotaram Prajapats home stay and it will be very memorable.
You will be able to walk through the village and cycle in the countryside which can be arranged by the family of Chhota Ram Prajapat .
Guest come as a tourist, live as a family and go as a friend.
Bishnoi Village safari arrange by family of chhotaram Prajapat that is very interesting by open jeep.
Have traditional rajasthani meal at prajapat's home with family.
Dinner and breakfast is inclusive in price.
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Caja fuerte
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Terraza al aire libre
- Acceso a Internet
- Business centre
- Cambio de moneda
- Check out tardío
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Registro de entrada y salida expresar
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio de Fax
- Servicio de Habitaciones (24 horas)
- Tours/Información turistica
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Comidas disponibles
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Se aceptan niños
- Se aceptan tarjetas de crédito
- Se aceptan animales
- IVA incluido
Aplicaciones de Hostelworld para móviles
Reserve sobre la marcha con las nuevas aplicaciones móviles de Hostelworld.
Busca y reserva desde cualquier sitio, más de 36.000 propiedades en más de 170 países.
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>