Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
charge the client a NO SHOW fee.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The Backpack is perfectly situated in the heart of Chobe. We are a 4 km from Victoria Falls and Chobe National Park. We're a 5 minute taxi or bus ride from Zambian Border, and 10 minutes from the Kasane International Airport.
We accommodate 18 people in 5 room types – mixed dormitories and female only dorms, single rooms, twin and double rooms with shared or private bathrooms, family rooms and even a self-catering point! All of our rooms boast a fresh and funky style, which you can expect from a trendy cultural hostel. Children can only be accommodated in a private room or in the Family Room and must be accompanied by an adult.
We have a tour desk where guests can enjoy of our activities in Chobe National Park and Vi
Chobe Sekama Backpack - Terms & Conditions
The reception works 24-hours.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 5.00 USD per person per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Child friendly. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Aire acondicionado
- Desayuno no incluido
- Sala común
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Tours/Información turistica
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>