Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Our safari tents and cabins are situated around a fully equipped kitchen & boma area. Other facilities include a fully licensed bar, pub menu, buffet catering options and on site swimming pool. There is a nearby mini supermarket with ATM, at the KZN Wildlife reception area. Other activities in the area include trips to Lake Sibaya for sundowners, turtle tours (in season), whale watching (in season) and a warm ocean to swim in. Water temp ranges from 22 degrees C to 27 in summer. A fantastic year-round beach destination!
Coral Divers Terms and Conditions;
Our reception is open from 7am to 9pm daily.
15% Vat is included in our rates however as we are situated inside two National Parks there are additional Park fees. PLEASE NOTE: THE OVERNIGHT KZN WILDLIFE PARK FEES WILL BE R120 PER ADULT PER NIGHT AND R60 PER CHILD PER NIGHT (UNDER 12's) DURING THE FOLLOWING 2018/9 DATES :
12th December – 08th January 2019 * 15th March – 02nd April * 19th – 22nd April * 14th June – 15th July * 08th August – 11th August * 20th September – 06th October *
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included but it is available for an extra charge. Breakfast only is R140 per person, dinner only is R210 per person and dinner and breakfast taken together is R300 per person.
This property may pre-authorise your card prior to your arrival. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Comidas disponibles
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>