Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Swansea is a vibrant city surrounded by outstanding natural beauty. Cwtsh Hostel provides a modern and unique base to explore the city and surrounding areas. We cater to backpackers, explorers, families, school groups, party-goers, and freelancers.
Pod-type accommodation, electric bike hire and introductory Welsh classes - bendigedig. A state-of-the-art, trendsetting and uniquely Welsh Hostel chain – Cwtsh Hostels.
Cwtsh Hostel Terms & Conditions:
Arrivals and departures
Check-in starts at 14:00. We can offer luggage storage if you arrive early and your Pod(/s) aren’t ready. Check-out is by 11:00, please make sure that all of your belongings are out of the room by then. We will be happy to arrange storage for your bags if you wish to continue exploring the area. If you are late to check-out you will be asked to pay for an additional night!
Later check-outs can be requested upon check in but will be subject to availability and are not guaranteed.
We are always happy to have our guests stay with us for longer and you can request to extend your booking with us at any time. Subject to availability we will do all we can to accommodate you for as long as you need.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Age Restriction: 18+ years only. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso con Silla de Ruedas
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Cunas disponibles
- lámpara de lectura
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Sala común
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Ciber Café
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Registro de entrada y salida expresar
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Tours/Información turistica
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Máquinas expendedoras
- Juegos de mesa
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>