Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Your room with its own bathroom is spacious and well-appointed. Although there are more beds in the room, it can be booked for you alone or together with a partner for the beds can easily be merged.
The family can stay together & there is room for up to 6 people in the rooms. The extra beds are hidden away and do not fill up when seats are not used. The restaurant's breakfast buffet offers a varied meal. - not included in the price.
Danhostel Ishoj Strand Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 16:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards.
Breakfast not included - 80 DKK per person per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Monday 14:00 - 20:00
Tuesday - Saturday 14:00 - 16:00
Sunday & holidays 12:00 - 14:00 Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Caja fuerte
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- lámpara de lectura
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Sala común
- Sala de reuniones
- Secador de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- Toallas no incluidas
- tv por cable
- Zona Infantil de juegos
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Registro de entrada y salida expresar
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio postal
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Máquinas expendedoras
- Juegos de mesa
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>