Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
My name is Majdi TOUTOU, 26 years old and holder of a professional masters in Marketing and Entrepreneurship and Management. I worked in a Hotel for six years and I have gained experience in the tourist field and now I want to start my own project in this field. Furthermore, I want to present our customs and traditions of our region (Hammam Sousse) to tourists who are interested in cultural tourism. I also give totally free services to my clients such as (Hammam, fishing trip to El Kantaoui port, Tours guided by myself around Sousse).
Dar Hkaïem Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 08:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 18:00.
Reception hours are from 12:00 to 22:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 6 EUR per person per day.
Minimum age restriction to make a booking is 18 years old The guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by their parents/guardians.
No curfew. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- Tour gratuito de la ciudad
- WiFi Gratis
- Caja fuerte
- Cunas disponibles
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- lámpara de lectura
- Secador de pelo
- Sigue la guía de Sanitaria de Covid-19
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- ventilador de techo
- Zona Infantil de juegos
- Acceso a Internet
- Check out tardío
- Ciber Café
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Registro de entrada y salida expresar
- Servicio de despertador
- Servicio postal
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Selección de DVD
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>