Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
3952-I, JALAN PADANG GARONG, 15000 KOTA BHARU, KELANTAN STATE, MALAYSIA.
( Located behind the Pizza Hut Restaurant )
Here at Denai Lodge ( Backpackers Hostel) , we aspire to assist travelers coming to or just passing by Kota Bharu. We have comfortable and cosy communal areas with Tv lounge. Cozy, Clean and comfortable rooms. It will be a 'Malaysia, Truly Asia' experience with dedicated staff and has vast knowledge in hostel industry and domestic travel info. License hostel, rooms are built with sturdy fire retardant materials & equipped with fire extinguishers + EXIT signs.
Lockers for guest available to keep valuables.
And many more...
Hot / Cold Shower
Satelite TV ( ESPN, StarSport, Skysport, HBO)
Free city map & Travel Infos | Transport service to PERHENTIAN ISLAND (taxi/mini bus/boat tickets) | City or Country tours (Kite making, puppet show,local village,big buddha temple ( Big sleeping Buddha), Dragon temple) | Jungle Trekking Trips ( THE HIGHEST WATERFALLS IN SOUTH EAST-ASIA | River activities (Rafting/cruise & fishing) | Bus tickets | Laundry Service | Luggage storage | Book exchange | Lockers | Airport & Trains terminal taxi service| Buy & Sell used guide books|
DENAI LODGE also offer to virtually untouched rainforest jungle trekking and also The Highest Waterfalls in S.East Asia ( Jelawang Jungle). The Jelawang Jungle situated near the border of Taman Negara National Park within the stata of Kelantan about 165km inland from Kota Bharu. It covers an area of more than 61'000 aces, containing 8 mountains, all nearly 5000pt height with many pristine rivers and waterfalls including the highest in S.E Asia.
The rainforest varies greatly from dense lush jungle with high humidity and as we go higher the air become fresher as the jungle thins out. Jelawang is home to many animals in particular wild boars,tigers and elephants although seeing them is very rare, we are constantly came across their tracks and other traces of them. Monkey, gibbons and wild birds. The variety of insects and plant comes in all different shapes and sizes. The basecamp where we can stay or organize treks deeper into the jungle is situated on the first tier of the seven tier waterfall. At the moment amount of visitors especially to the remote area is minimal and hopefully although the number may increase their effect will not be visible. WELCOME TO NATURE
Contact Us for more info on Jelawang Jungle. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Aire acondicionado
- Desayuno no incluido
- Sala común
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Tours/Información turistica
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Selección de DVD
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>