Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation must be before seven days of checkin
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Eatables is allowed outside rooms only like breakfast, lunch and dinner.
2. Help us in creating neat and clean ambience it is your home also.
3. No pets allowed
4. Proper ID needed
No any other criteria
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
We introduce ourselves we have a heritage home stay with fully furnished rooms and bathrooms. It is totally a concept of village tourism as we introduce our guests about what village life is full of about peace, relaxation, no pollution, tradition, culture, soothing environment etc.
Food we will serve you rich in tradition in veg (our own organic farm produce food we will serve) and traditional non-veg meals traditional breads (rotis, sogra, bajra etc).
Activities mentioned as below:-
Lunch at kakad
Sunrise & Sunset
Bullock or Camel Cart
Off road biking or cycling
Small Library for reading books
Dinner at rooftop
Culture and Traditional programmes to be organised
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours: 24 hours.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast included.
9. No pets.
10. Curfew: Guests should be quiet after 24:00. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Toallas incluidas
- Aire acondicionado
- lámpara de lectura
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- ventilador de techo
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Check out tardío
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Tours/Información turistica
- Comidas disponibles
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>